Hari is proud to be able to provide a new service to Rockingham Dental Centre – the Inman Aligner! A system relatively new to Australia, the Inman Aligner works quickly, effectively and safely to straighten your front teeth, without the hassle of fixed orthodontic braces. The Aligner offers patients clearly visible results in a time frame as short as six weeks, with most cases being completed within 9–18 weeks.
How does it work?
The Inman Aligner is a removable orthodontic appliance that works by placing gentle force on the front teeth to gradually move them into the desired position.
What does the process involve?
- We take an impression of the patient’s mouth, so that a custom-built Aligner can be fabricated.
- Once made, the Aligner is fitted by Hari.
- The Aligner must be worn for 16–20 hours each day.
- Ongoing visits will be required every 2–3 weeks, as the Aligner works far more quickly than other orthodontic movement options.
- After treatment is completed, a night retainer is recommended to prevent relapse.
- If you have always considered straightening your teeth but never had the time, money or patience required, the Inman Aligner is an affordable product that produces quick and reliable results.